Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 41: Converging Lines





Photos of the Week
Week 41 Assignment: Converging Lines

I use converging lines a lot in my architectural photography to lead into a scene compositionally. Lines can help lead you into an image and towards the subject of the image. The converging lines are actually the subject in the photos above, but you can see how you can use them to lead to an imaginary subject that could be in the photo. If you check out previous posts and also keep an eye out on upcoming posts, you will see many examples of the leading technique. Infinity is part of the physics of vision; two parallel lines going into the distance automatically go there, so you my as well use them to your advantage.

Coming Next:
Week 42 Assignment: Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment