Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 37: Different Perspectives









Photos of the Week
Week 37 Assignment: Different Perspectives

How do you get a new look on a view you see all the time? Try a different perspective.

The pier near my house is a scene I have seen many times. I have taken many photos of this pier before, but there are many perspectives that I may have not seen before, or are still yet to be seen. Your subject has many different sides and can be viewed from many different angles, until you try many of them, it is hard to tell which one is the best. Along with the many angles, the use of different lenses and different levels of zoom, or trying black and white versus color, you can capture even more perspectives. Give it a try.

Coming Next:
Week 38 Assignment: Abstract

No comments:

Post a Comment