Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 36: Shadows

I like how my shadow blends into the seats and with other shadows beside me.

I like how the strong sun produces a sharp shadow line between light and dark, dividing the scene.

I like the shadow of benches on the bench, adding to the lines.

Heather and I on the Tacoma Narrows bridge.

Large window creates cool shadows leading you into the scene and to the escalators.


Photos of the Week
Week 36 Assignment: Shadows

Sorry it has been so long since my last update, I have fallen a bit behind, but I plan on getting all caught up over the next week.
I wanted to play a little with shadows this week as they are a nice way to play with your light. The simplest shadows can be silhouettes of familiar things, such as your own body. It can be a creative way to do a self portrait of yourself in different places, like a ferry or a on a bridge. Have fun and experiment.

Coming Next:
Week 37 Assignment: Different Perspectives

No comments:

Post a Comment