Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 38: Abstract





Photos of the Week
Week 38 Assignment: Abstract

I haven't taken many abstract photos per se, but my perception of an abstract image is broad. I like to think of abstract as something that is not immediately recognizable, but after some careful studying, may turn out to be something familiar. Although it may be just a smudge of colors and/or textures.

The photos above were created from a close-up of something familiar, scenes through a water soaked window, an out of focus scene, and a segment of a monument. These are only a few techniques I have found to create abstract images, try to find a technique that works for you.

Coming Next:
Week 39 Assignment: Public Libraries

No comments:

Post a Comment