Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 39: Public Libraries










Photos of the Week
Week 39 Assignment: Public Libraries

I have been fascinated my the modern architecture of the many new libraries that have been built in the Seattle and King County area the last few years. It is the type of architecture I love to photograph, with the big windows and great rooflines. This is a start to a larger assignment of mine, to photograph all of the new library architecture in the Puget Sound area. I will keep you posted when I finish.

Coming Next:
Week 40 Assignment: Public Transportation

No comments:

Post a Comment