Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 16: Commercial Real Estate Photography




Photos of the Week
Week 16 Assignment: Commercial Real Estate Photography

This week I wanted to try another aspect of Real Estate Photography, which is the Commercial side. I would say that the Commercial side covers just about everything that is not residential; businesses, warehouses, restaurants, office buildings, etc.

The images above were taken at different times of the day; one during the day, one at dusk(no pretty sunset this week), and one at night. The first image is at the REI campus taken at night. I love the architecture of their cafeteria and I knew it would make a great subject. The second image is of a coffee shop at the Kent Commons shopping area, taken at dusk. The third image, an office building in Des Moines during the day, I like the dramatic effect that the clouds create.

Coming Next:
Week 17 Assignment: Green



No comments:

Post a Comment