Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 13: Real Estate Photography










Photos of the Week
Week 13 Assignment: Real Estate Photography

A new area of photography I am looking to get into is Real Estate, so I wanted to see what I could do. It can be tough to build up a portfolio of real estate photos, unless you know a lot of people with clean, well decorated homes. I figured out a way to broaden that list..open houses. Every weekend, there are many open houses of home for sale, so I simply went to a few and asked if they minded if took a few photos to build a portfolio. It worked well and I made a few contacts in the process.

The photos are from a couple different places with most of them being an HDR composite I created using a new software I am trying out, Photomatix, which is why there are watermarks on them. Due to the range of highlights and shadows in the interior scenes, I believed this would give me the best looking images. I will touch on more HDR next week.

Coming Next:
Week 14 Assignment: HDR (Second Look)








No comments:

Post a Comment