Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 12: Bugs Point-of-view






Photos of the Week
Week 12 Assignment: Bugs Point-of-view

I wanted to try something a little different this week and I decided on Bugs point-of-view. I think it is important to try to see things from different perspectives or different points-of-view. This is a great way to expand your photographic vision, or just get out of your shell and normal way of seeing things. I will do a couple different ones in this series, and we will start with Bugs.

The first photo may seem a little different looking and that is because I tried to make it look like what a fly or similar bug might see. Their eyes have multiple lenses so I believe they see multiple images, probably many more than you see in this image. Since Easter is coming up, I envisioned the bug looking up at some Peeps.

The second and third photos are down pretty low where many bugs live, in the grass or weeds, like a dandelion. The forth could be considered a worm's view, and last, I am guessing bugs get thirsty too.

Coming Next:
Week 13 Assignment: Real Estate Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment