Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 15: Sunsets






Photos of the Week
Week 15 Assignment: Sunsets

This week there was a small change in plans when I found myself at a beautiful sunset scene later in the week. I don't get the chance to see too many sunsets during the winters in the Pacific Northwest. Due to this surprise, I wanted to take the opportunity to show you the variety of photos I try to capture from one scene location within a few minutes.

The scene is from the Camano Island Yacht Club, which has a pier, a few overturned row boats along the beach and the sun setting in the distance. It is the type of scene and ingredients that I love to photograph.

The first image is of the pier, which I like to lead into the photo from the corner to draw the viewer in. This image, along with the rest, have been produced as HDR images, which I have become quite fond of making. The next two images are of a few of the boats on the beach, and the last couple images bring in some driftwood, which can be found on most beaches in the Northwest. Capturing images like these at the end of the day always make the day seem brighter.

Coming Next:
Week 16 Assignment: Commercial Real Estate Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment