Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 17: Green








Photos of the Week
Week 17 Assignment: Green

This week I went back to the simple concept, the color green. There was a couple ways to approach this; capture anything green, capture something environmental (the current fad of everything eco-friendly), or capture a season that reminds you of green (i.e. the current season spring). I decided to go with the latter spring, with a few random green things thrown in.

The first image is random abstract image with some strong green elements. The second and last images are signs of early spring of flowers and ferns in early stages of bloom. Finally (but not the last), the third image is a relaxing scene on my back terrace, which just happened to be composed of three different hues of green.

Coming Next:
Week 18 Assignment: Old Gems - Saved from the Archives


No comments:

Post a Comment