Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 34: Fisheye lens

I am ready for my close-up. I am literally an inch from the lens!

The view looking down at my feet.

Laying down and shooting straight up..you can see my feet!

I am shooting from less than a foot behind these chairs.

Everything around me from directly above.

My whole truck from 3 feet away..I can touch it with my foot.

Photos of the Week
Week 34 Assignment: Fisheye Photography

I have a new lens to play with for some new shoots I am doing. The lens in an 8mm fisheye lens and it has a view of about 180 degrees, so it see almost everything. You get some serious distortion as you can see from the close ups of my face (I don't think my nose is really that big). It is a fun lens to play with to get some very interesting photos. It gives you a little different view of the world.

Coming Next:
Week 35 Assignment: 24 Shots in My Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment