Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 33: Wedding Photography










Photos of the Week
Week 33 Assignment: Wedding Photography

This week I had the opportunity and pleasure to photograph my sister Amy's wedding in North Carolina. It was a beautiful wedding on the banks of the river. My approach to shooting a wedding is to focus on the bride. There are probably 5 pieces to the wedding package of photos: pre-wedding and preparations, photojournalistic coverage of the ceremony, family and group portraits, bride and groom photos, and finally reception photos.

I chose not to showcase each of these on the blog, but instead, a handful of my favorites.

Coming Next:
Week 34 Assignment: Fisheye Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment