Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Week 31: Twilight Real Estate Photography





Photos of the Week
Week 31 Assignment: Twilight Real Estate Photography

I had my first Twilight real estate photography shoot this week and I decided to share it with you. Overall I think the shoot went very well. It was tricky trying to figure out the best time to take the photos and I think they may have been a little better if I waited a little longer to get a bit more blue in the sky.

One trick I did learn is to water down the driveway and walkways to get some nice reflection of the lights to make it a bit more dramatic. It was a warm evening so the water dried up fast as you may see in some of the photos, but I believe the effect worked great. This was a great modern home to photograph and I hope to do more in the future.

Coming Next:
Week 32 Assignment: Vacation Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment