Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 28: Sports - Tennis











Photos of the Week
Week 28 Assignment: Sports - Tennis

This week was another week of Sports Photography and another new sport, tennis. Tennis is another sport that I enjoy playing myself and I wanted to give taking action shots of it a shot. This was the last event I shot for the Senior NW Games and it was a great experience.

The first shot is my favorite because I love the capture of getting both players going for the ball at the same time during the fast action where it is usually communicated who goes for which shot. The key to the shot and any action sports shot involving balls is to get the ball in the shot. As with all of my selections of this weeks photos the balls make the shot and if they are looking at it or if it is being squished by the racket, even better.

Coming Next:
Week 29 Assignment: 360 Panoramas

No comments:

Post a Comment