Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 25: Looks Like..









Photos of the Week
Week 25 Assignment: Looks Like..

I tried something a little different this week that made me look at things a lot different than I have the last many weeks. Trying to find something in a scene or element of a scene, such as a face or letter or something else completely random is quite different than looking at your composition and lighting and such. It seemed to be a good break from the norm to get me to look and things differently again.

I started off my finding some simple letter shapes to spell the word 'moon'. This has endless possibilities in what you use to find or create letters and the words they can create. From there I found a few different faces, a car, a cactus out of driftwood, and finally a person made out of flower pots. If you ever find yourself with 'photo block', which happens to me often, you can always go out for an assignment like this and have fun.

Coming Next:
Week 26 Assignment: Where's Sue (Waldo)?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fred, I am so excited! I can't wait to see the photos! :) Sue (message sent from a top secret location)

    ReplyDelete