Welcome to Simply Fred!
I will be posting photos from my favorite and latest Real Estate photo shoots.
Also, occasionally posting random photos of stuff that makes me happy or was just fun to shoot.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 52: Winter Flying

Deicing




Sunset colors

City lights below

Week 52 Photos of the Week

Well, my year in photos has come to an end and it has been quite a year. I started out with a plan to figure out my niche in the photography industry; I have found it in Architectural and Real Estate Photography.

I will continue to post some of my favorite photos in 2011 along with new projects and assignments for new things I want to learn. Some of these new things include video, slide shows and time lapse to name a few. Please check back occasionally to keep up on my progress. Keep on shooting.

Thanks, Fred

1 comment:

  1. Best week of the year, but then again I am easily swayed by planes. Great shots!

    -Tad

    ReplyDelete